Keto Shred BHB Reviews: Since the dawn of time, humans have known that when deprived of food, they lost weight, beginning with all their excess fat. What they didn’t know was how and why that happened. We know now that it happens because, when deprived of carbohydrates, the body produces ketones. They, in turn, metabolize fat stores into energy to power muscles and vital organs.
These facts form the basis of the ketogenic diet. In the past few years, companies have tried to take advantage of the keto craze by introducing supplements they claim will produce keto results without the carb restrictions. Keto Shred BHB is one of those products. But does it work or is it just so much marketing hot air and biased reviews? Let’s take a look.
What is Keto Shred BHB?
Keto Shred BHB is a dietary supplement designed to help jump start the process of ketosis. It’s produced by a company called Sparta Nutrition out of New Jersey. It’s one of the more above-board products we’ve encountered in the sometimes shady world of keto supplements. And by that, we mean that Sparta Nutrition is a real company. They don’t go to absurd lengths to hide what’s in their supplement, like many companies do. For that, they get high marks.
That’s because, no matter how many exogenous ketones you have coursing through your bloodstream, if there are carbs available, your body will use them for fuel every time. So the notion that Instant Keto can kick start ketosis all by itself is just not so. That said, if you are already in ketosis, our research indicates that Instant Keto may be able to help you burn off the pounds a bit faster. But keep in mind that your body won’t just burn adipose tissue because you want it to. It has to have some reason why it needs to create more energy than it already is making which is why it’s so important to exercise when on the keto diet.
How is Keto Shred BHB Used?
Unlike many an exogenous ketone supplement, Keto Shred BHB from Sparta Nutrition is not a capsule. Instead, it’s a powder. Therefore using it is not a matter of taking one pill before breakfast and another before dinner.
Instead, you mix two scoops of it with water or another low carb (i.e. sugar-free) beverage once a day. It doesn’t really matter when you take it apparently. Just don’t take it within a couple of hours of going to bed, for reasons we’ll get back to in a minute.
The nutrition facts regarding Keto Shred revolve mostly around a couple of items on the ingredient list.
- BHB salts
- MCT oil powder
- Caffeine anhydrous
- Weight loss – The only reason keto has emerged from the shadows of medical history to take the world by storm is because of its ability to produce real and sustainable weight loss.
- Appetite suppression – The ketogenic process as driven by BHB ketones can sometimes suppress your urge to eat.
- Enhanced mental clarity – Keto can melt away decades of accumulated fat stores and restore balance to your blood glucose levels.
- Lower blood glucose levels – People who have been gorging on carbs their whole life often have blood glucose levels verging on the diabetic.
Is Keto Shred BHB Effective?
Keto Shred BHB can be somewhat effective when used as part of a low carb diet plan. By itself, it isn’t going to generate a ketogenic state or burn fat.
But by making it part of your keto lifestyle, you may well see a modest boost in your keto-related benefits. In all honesty, that’s better than about 90% of most keto-related supplements can say. Many are little more than repackaged diet pills while still others are placebos with fancy packaging.
Are There Side Effects to Using Keto Shred BHB?
- Fatigue – Sometimes, the process of transitioning from carbs to fat as a fuel source can leave you feeling a bit drained while you go through the adjustment period. It should pass in time.
- Nausea – This might be caused by your body adjusting to the supplement or it could be the result of your stomach adjusting to your new dietary plan.
- Irritability – The process of weight management can be both physically and mentally stressful. As a result, people sometimes get a bit irritable.
- More frequent urination – When fat cells are metabolized, they tend to release a lot of water.
- Insomnia – This is about the only side effect that might be attributed more to Keto Shred than to the carb restrictions.
- Headaches – Since ketosis is likely to have the effect of reducing blood glucose levels, you may wind up experiencing headaches as a result.
Where Can I Keto Shred BHB?
Keto Shred BHB exogenous ketones is certainly a step up from a lot of the laughably bad products masquerading these days as keto supplements.
But you can get more bang for your buck if you choose Keto Bodytone instead. It provides a more substantial BHB ketone load that will enable you to get the absolute max out of your dietary efforts.
However, if you’re determined to give Keto Shred BHB a try, you won’t find it at your local health food store at any price. You can, however, pick it up on Amazon or any one of a number of websites of more questionable repute.
Bottom Line: Should You Buy Keto Shred BHB?
Keto Shred BHB is not some type of rip off or scam. It’s a legit supplement with decent reviews that, if used in combination with a full-on keto diet, may help enhance your weight loss efforts.
So other than calling out the somewhat misleading marketing we’re not going to bash Keto Shred BHB. What we will say, however, is that it’s just not the most effective keto pill on the market.
If you’re genuinely interested in optimizing the benefits of restricting carbs Keto Bodytone will do a better job of that.
It’s potent, proven, and it will work with your dietary program to bolster your fat-burning efforts and protect you from inadvertently being bumped out of ketosis because you had a bad carb day.