OkoWatt Reviews: Are your electricity bills getting higher and higher each month, year by year? It’s no coincidence!
Retail residential electricity rates (the amount you pay per kilowatt-hour, or ¢/kWh) have sharply risen across the nation: about 27% over the last 3 years.
This trend is unlikely to be disrupted in the future: natural gas prices are likely only to increase, and as they do, electricity rates will rise.
How Does OkoWatt Actually Work?
OkoWatt was designed to constantly improve and optimize your power stream. Once it is completely optimized. Your electricity consumption will be lower.
If your home is large, it is beneficial to place one unit close to the breaker box and additional units as far away from it as possible. It is as simple as that. We recommend 1 EcoTec device for every 1000 sq ft.
- OkoWatt is used for economizing electricity, effectively saving electricity and up to 60%-90% of electrical consumption for a heavy-duty load. The product saves you money right out of the box.
- The function of OkoWatt is to stabilize the voltage, balance the current, and offer surge protection in order to achieve a power-saving effect. The product itself has almost no consumption of energy, so you can use it to save power consumed by electric appliances, such as refrigerators, air-conditioners, televisions, and so on.
- It is incredibly easy to use, plug into any socket or line. The LED light will become green immediately.
- OkoWatt can abate electrical overheating when it operates normally at the rated load. The external shell has advanced fire-proof and explosion-proof material, and internal leakage protection measures make it safe and reliable. The better the effect will be. This is truly a great advantage for your household appliances.
- OkoWatt is suitable for houses, condominiums, apartments, shop lots, restaurants, offices, small factories, etc.; however, there are no electricity saving benefits for heating appliances, such as electric stoves, electronic cookers, etc.
Here’s Why Customers Love OkoWatt…
“Very happy and beyond impressed with this new technology.”
My brother in law told me about OkoWatt and showed me his electric bill a couple of months after installing a few of them in his 2500 sqft ranch. He was getting a 58% reduction in energy costs. I decided to go with the recommended 1 OkoWatt device for every 1000 sqft. My home is about 3100sqft, so I got 3 of them. I was in shock when I got my energy bill the following the month.. an 83% reduction in energy costs!!! I’m not blowing smoke!!! This device flat out works.
“Finally a product that works”
As an electrician, I know devices and home appliances draw more power than they use. However, it’s the power you have to pay for. OkoWatt handles these inefficiencies by improving the power stream. That way you only pay for the electricity you consume.
“Best purchase I made in a while”
Honestly, I never considered the fact that something like this could exist but after reading about the science behind it, it makes sense. I’ll just say this: DON’T get yourself one if you HATE having extra money in the bank every month!!
“This a game changer if you own rentals.”
If you own any rental properties or are responsible for any electricity costs for any properties you flat out need this, I thought it was too good to be true until I tried it and boy I am glad I did, this is the real deal.