Pure CBD Gummies: CBD gummies are a form of cannabidiol (CBD) edibles. These are foods containing the therapeutic compound CBD, which comes from the marijuana plant.
Gummies or other edibles can be an easy, tasty, and discreet way of ingesting CBD. Some common reasons for taking CBD include pain management and relief from anxiety or depression.
Keep reading to learn more about some of the top CBD gummies available for these conditions.
Types Of Pure CBD Gummies
It is important to note that there are three main variations of CBD that various gummies use. They are:
- Full-spectrum CBD: This CBD contains all the phytochemicals that occur naturally in the cannabis plant, such as various other cannabinoids, terpenes, and oils. It also contains some trace amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is the psychoactive compound in marijuana that produces the “high” effect.
- Broad-spectrum CBD: Pure CBD Gummies contains all the phytochemicals that are in the cannabis plant but no THC.
- CBD isolate: CBD isolate is the pure form of CBD.
CBD gummies for anxiety
- Charlotte’s Web Calm CBD Gummies
- Green Roads Relax Bears
- Hemp Bombs CBD Sleep Gummies
Pure CBD gummies are an easy and discreet way of taking CBD for pain relief, depression, anxiety, or other conditions. There are many CBD products on the market, some of which are likely to be better than others.
At present, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) do not approve any over-the-counter Pure CBD Gummies products. Therefore, individuals should carry out their own research.
They should consider the type of CBD that a product contains, whether full-spectrum or isolate. If full-spectrum, it is important to check that it contains less than 0.3% THC to comply with legislation.
Those new to Pure CBD Gummies may wish to start with a low-dose option, such as 5 mg, and increase their intake gradually as their symptoms require.
It is also advisable to look for companies that provide proof of independent, third party lab testing to ensure that their products actually contain the listed ingredients.
If people decide that they would like to use CBD for anxiety or depression, they should speak to a healthcare professional first, as there is a chance that the CBD may interact with other anti-anxiety medications.